The Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada “WSWS” school liability insurance program has been designed to fit the needs of Canadian towed watersports schools.
Basic coverage is available for 3M or 5M policies. See pricing below. Additional optional coverage for….is available for an additional cost. please see price list below.
What is defined as a school: a school is defined as an operation whose participants do not necessarily become members of their respective provincial water ski and wakeboard association.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
1. General Comprehensive Liability Insurance
2. Business Exposure
3. Access to Programs and Services
PROCESSING OF APPLICATION
- Applications will not be processed until all required documentation is submitted and payment is paid in full. We accept online payments through PayPal or INTERACT ETRANSFER.
- Applications will be processed in approximately 6 business days. “Rush” orders (less than 6 days) can be accommodated, for an additional $100.
- All approved insurance applications will receive a certificate of insurance with the confirmation package. Due to nature of the program, fees may not be pro-rated and are non-refundable
Coverage is for the 12-month period, beginning on the latter of April 1, 2018, or enrollment acceptance date through to March 31, 2019.
Coverage for winch/start pool, hydrofoil and fly boarding is available. Please email the office for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact WSWO’s office.
NOTE: Coverage for non-sanctioned activities that are not covered under WSWO’s policy may be insurable by underwriters by separate, additional policy and premium. Utilizing the same underwriter for possible multiple policies would help ensure that there are no gaps or disputes between underwriters as to which policy will respond if a claim arises. Please contact email@example.com