Notice of Annual General Meeting - January 19, 2019
Posted December 7, 2018
The schedule below outlines our 2019 tournament schedule. (Events and dates may be subject to change). Confirm information through the tournament contacts listed in the schedule. Pre-registration online through Karelo, or intent to participate by email (email@example.com) is requested for all events by advising the tournament contact a minium of 72 hours prior to familiarization. Failure to do so will result in a $10 late registration fee.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of WATER SKI WAKEBOARD ONTARIO (WSWO) WILL BE HELD:
ON Saturday January 19, 2019
AT 6:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
AT Sky Boardroom, directly off the Galleria Lobby (Click Here for detailed map)
Enercare Centre at 100 Princes’ Blvd in Toronto.
for the following purposes:
1. To receive the reports of the Directors and any other person that the Directors determine
shall or may make a report;
2. To receive the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.
3. To appoint the independent accountants for the ensuing year;
4. To elect the Directors; and
5. To transact such further or other business as may properly come from the Meeting.
Positions for the volunteer board are available for consideration by members attending the AGM. Any members wishing to volunteer for a position on the Board are requested to complete the Nomination form and mail or email to the WSWO office by Wednesday January 9, 2019 at 5 p.m. (EST). Each position shall be acclaimed if there is only one candidate. If there is more than one candidate, a vote of the members shall determine the candidate for the position in accordance with the bylaws of the association.